Posted by Marcus Shane on Thursday, September 15, 2011, In : Innovators for TV
Press Release: World First Entrepreneurs Event - 50 Business Plans Created in 1 Day - Sydney Australia
Posted by Marcus Shane on Thursday, September 15, 2011, In : Business Plan in A day - Event Series
Posted by Marcus Shane on Monday, September 12, 2011, In : Exit Planning
|Marcus Tarrant is a leading or management consultant, entrepreneur and thought leader. He has worked for leading consulting firms including Deloitte Consulting, leading major strategy development and business planning initiatives. Business Planning HQ was developed to bring the advantages gained by employing a consultant, without the associated cost. We have developed the “Question Led Approach” to simplify the process of creating a high quality business plan. Our clients agree with our claims that we have reduced their planning times from over 1 week, to less than 4 hours.|
- Every Startup is only one step ahead of death!
- Business Networking for Entrepreneurs - Make...
- The 5 Critical Steps to Funding Business Growth
- Business Planning HQ Customer Grid Tential...
- Acquiring Customers Online - Panda and Penguin
- 5 Steps To Funding Business Growth
- 6 Questions You Must Be Able To Answer Prior to...
- The London Startup Show
- Equity Based Crowdunding and the Jobs Act
- For Immediate Release - Olay! Aussie Matador...
- Business Idea to Reality (1)
- Business Model (3)
- Business Networking (1)
- Business Plan in 1 Day (4)
- Business Plan in A day - Event Series (3)
- Business Planning Consultant (1)
- Business Planning For Beginners (1)
- Business Planning Training (1)
- Capital Raising Tools (0)
- Crowdfunding - Jobs Act (1)
- Customer Acquisition (1)
- Executive Summary (1)
- Exit Planning (1)
- Financials (1)
- Franchise Business Plans (4)
- Funding Business Growth (2)
- Hyper-Questions (3)
- Innovators for TV (1)
- Pitching for Investment (1)
- Raising Capital (4)
- Silicon Valley (2)
- Start-Up Business Planning (1)
- US Distributors (1)
- Venture Capital (1)
- Why Build a Business Plan? (1)